went to ez pull and harrys... found some cool stuff!! pics!

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
speedy

went to ez pull and harrys... found some cool stuff!! pics!

Post by speedy »

so heres the pics of the stuff i found at ez pull and harry's over the past few days... though i should share. hehe.

1991 beretta GTZ- 2.3l w41 cams, ported 086 head with a 3 angle valve job, fidanza flywheel with exedy racing clutch, 3.94fdr from and scx, so much more..
speedy

Re: went to ez pull and harrys... found some cool stuff!! pi

Post by speedy »

and for some pics of the stuff i found...

4 kenwood speakers...
kenwood amp,
pioneer amp, and a pioneer headunit, it all works...

i also picked up a mint black trunk carpet, a few sunroof bags, theres a nice sunroof in that black gt with the black interior im thinking about grabbing but i didnt want to destroy the interior for someone else...

and just for shits and giggles...

:D

1991 beretta GTZ- 2.3l w41 cams, ported 086 head with a 3 angle valve job, fidanza flywheel with exedy racing clutch, 3.94fdr from and scx, so much more..
themadness

Post by themadness »

here's a question. why are there so few berettas on the east coast. it seems like you guys have several to pick over at every yard. stuff is hard to find here.

cool pilferings btw.

Money pit Beretta

Post by Money pit Beretta »

Sure wish that purple Z was here. I could use the hood and the trunk/spoiler.

keep'em flying!
ErichZ26

Post by ErichZ26 »

that Corsica gray carpet looks excellent. It would be a nice piece for someone restoring a Indy, GTU or 90 GTZ.

1990 Beretta GTZ 1995 Beretta Z26 1996 Beretta Z26
Styluss
Global Moderator

Post by Styluss »

themadness wrote:here's a question. why are there so few berettas on the east coast. it seems like you guys have several to pick over at every yard. stuff is hard to find here.

cool pilferings btw.
You're nuts! All of the good Berettas are on the east coast! Well, all of the good ones that are still drive-able...
Perhaps that's why you never see them in the yards, they are still on the road.
The opposite goes for me here in Colorado and probably the majority of the west coast. There are tons of Berettas in the yards, but none available to purchase.

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
themadness

Post by themadness »

well let re-adjust that then........southeast nc and south. pickings seem to be alot fewer than other places.

heavywoody
Global Moderator

Post by heavywoody »

themadness wrote:well let re-adjust that then........southeast nc and south. pickings seem to be alot fewer than other places.
I'll second that... Around Charlotte, there are only a couple yards that have any Beretta's... hell, the Pull-a-part only has 2 right now, and that's about all that's usually there.

I miss going to Schram's in Mason when they had 10-15 different cars to pick over, hell even Shroyers in Lansing had a good selection back in the day...

Geoff
95 Z26 Turbo 3400 5spd - R&D Project
Beretta Preservation Society - Director of Acquisitions
Barry
Global Moderator

Post by Barry »

Junkyards see life cycles. 5 years ago, berettas were so common it was nuts. Now its the 3rd gen cavi phase, theres millions everywhere I go

Trevor

Post by Trevor »

I just now went to the local junkyard and asked them what they had for Berettas. Just one 95 base. Lol i'll go look at it tomorrow (weather permitting) and take pics.

speedy

Post by speedy »

ErichZ26 wrote:that Corsica gray carpet looks excellent. It would be a nice piece for someone restoring a Indy, GTU or 90 GTZ.
Can I use a corsica carpet in a beretta? I thought the floor pan was different??

Trevor

Post by Trevor »

lol if i could be that lucky to find amps and head units. My head unit got stolen out of the garage, yet nothing else. So I think i know who did it.... And I can't afford any amp that's big enough to really power my 2 1500 Watt 12'' Subs :P.

DTMAce

Post by DTMAce »

speedy wrote:
ErichZ26 wrote:that Corsica gray carpet looks excellent. It would be a nice piece for someone restoring a Indy, GTU or 90 GTZ.
Can I use a corsica carpet in a beretta? I thought the floor pan was different??
Technically, the only difference is the door pillar.

But the carpet shouldn't matter, the floor distance of the pan is the same. As I recall, the distance from the front to the backseat on both are identical. Could be some fitment issues in the area of the sills from the corsica to the sides in the beretta, but they may not be a big deal.

94' Z26 Project - 95' Base Project - Custom LED Light Conversions!
Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan

ErichZ26

Post by ErichZ26 »

speedy wrote:
That fits...89-90 door mounted belts. Cors :roll: ica and Beretta have same floor.

ErichZ26

Post by ErichZ26 »

DTMAce wrote:
speedy wrote:
Technically, the only difference is the door pillar.

But the carpet shouldn't matter, the floor distance of the pan is the same. As I recall, the distance from the front to the backseat on both are identical. Could be some fitment issues in the area of the sills from the corsica to the sides in the beretta, but they may not be a big deal.
Carpet is same