Roomate at bfest

Archive section for Bfest Topics
Bman Gtz

Roomate at bfest

Post by Bman Gtz »

I will be staying with Styluss on the Wednesday and Thursday nights but I may be looking for a roommate or 2 for my own room on Friday and Saturday, I am trying to convince Teddy (Prime Time for those of you that were in Detroit) to come and I may have someone coming with me, but I will for sure have room for at least 1 other person, 2 if they are willing to share beds or if the others cancel out, then 1 can use pullout and the other a bed. Pm me if interested.

BMAN

Kyle Anderson

Re: Roomate at bfest

Post by Kyle Anderson »

Bman Gtz wrote:I am trying to convince Teddy to come
yes........ we haven't seen that no good Honda driving traitor in a long time. :x

haha, tell him he needs to come.

Bman Gtz

Post by Bman Gtz »

Working on it and he is now a Hyundai boy, his grandfather passed away and he bought the accent he had, we need to find him a beretta again.

BMAN

Styluss
Global Moderator

Post by Styluss »

BMan, I hit you up on FB but I'll drop it here too. The first night, Wednesday, is NOT covered by the group rate!!

If you're not bringing a passenger, we will want to try to find a third for that night for sure! The room was $260.89!!!

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
Styluss
Global Moderator

Post by Styluss »

Okay, it's official. We are looking for a third and fourth room mate for Wednesday night at the BFest hotel.
Please keep in mind that the room we got is NOT one of the super cool rooms that are a part of the BFest group reservation. It is a room with a single queen bed, a sofa sleeper and plenty of floor space. You will be in the floor space. Unless you want to snuggle with BMan or myself.

So, anybody need a room for Wednesday night??

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
DTMAce

Post by DTMAce »

Yeah, I had no way to secure a few rooms for earlier arrival times. It was for the event dates only, unless I made the event dates a day earlier, and that wasn't going to fly either, so its what we got. But now you know what kind of a discount/deal we were getting!

94' Z26 Project - 95' Base Project - Custom LED Light Conversions!
Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan