Search found 3 matches
- Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:24 am
- Forum: Appearance Mods
- Topic: 1989 Beretta GTU SIDE DECALS
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4954
1989 Beretta GTU SIDE DECALS
I have (2) color original GTU decals for dirt cheap!
Ken @ 586-306-1322 (cell)
Ken @ 586-306-1322 (cell)
- Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:36 pm
- Forum: Wheels and Tires
- Topic: i need new tires
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5077
i need new tires
And what size tires are you after???
You didn't specify!
I have many new tires to fit your Beretta for cheap!
You didn't specify!
I have many new tires to fit your Beretta for cheap!
- Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:31 pm
- Forum: Wheels and Tires
- Topic: center covers
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3310
center covers
I have (4) "like-new" Beretta Z26 center caps for the factory 16" wheels. make me an offer dude!
1993 GTU clone
1993 GTU clone