Search found 13 matches

by industrialstrength
Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:49 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Here's a remake of a great song.
Replies: 3
Views: 3425

Re: Here's a remake of a great song.

snowblindburd wrote:lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllwut!?
Haha! I think they're speaking Finnish. All I know is they're singing about a Beretta or Berettas to the tune Whiskey In the Jar.
by industrialstrength
Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:59 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: quad4forums
Replies: 7
Views: 10548

Re: quad4forums

I'm sure it's a result of my persistant attempts to have my password emailed to me. I have an old email from them when I forgot my password one time dated 6/26/08.
by industrialstrength
Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:17 pm
Forum: General Questions
Topic: Quad 4 Pigtail?
Replies: 3
Views: 3822

Re: Quad 4 Pigtail?

You are correct. I'm inquiring about the red arrowed plug.

Thanks!
by industrialstrength
Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:42 pm
Forum: General Questions
Topic: Quad 4 Pigtail?
Replies: 3
Views: 3822

Quad 4 Pigtail?

After my car was parked in a field for 2 years; some animal decided to chewed a bunch of wires off the engine. The funny thing is I didn't realize until my brother, and I got the car jump started this winter. Even with all the wirers that are chewed off, the car still started. I'm attempting to repa...
by industrialstrength
Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:15 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: quad4forums
Replies: 7
Views: 10548

Re: quad4forums

Actually now when I go to the site the 1st screen I come to says, "You know, HACKER, you are a real loser. Why hack such a small forum of people? Screw off." This is frustrating to say the least. All I wanted to do was research some info so I could get my car roadworthy, and now after nume...
by industrialstrength
Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:30 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: quad4forums
Replies: 7
Views: 10548

Re: quad4forums

Yep, I'm having the same problem.
by industrialstrength
Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:09 pm
Forum: General Questions
Topic: Leaking Sunroof?
Replies: 11
Views: 6643

Leaking Sunroof?

My Beretta has been sitting in my parents garage for 2 years now and I'd like to get it up and running. I noticed my sun visors look warped from possible water damage so I think I may have a leaking sunroof. Also when I shut the car doors I can see the sunroof pop up out of the roof. What steps do I...
by industrialstrength
Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:51 pm
Forum: Exhaust
Topic: C6 tips
Replies: 13
Views: 13559

C6 tips

Very nice!
by industrialstrength
Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:36 pm
Forum: Exhaust
Topic: C6 tips
Replies: 13
Views: 13559

C6 tips

Sounds cool! Post some pics.
by industrialstrength
Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:19 pm
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: new pics
Replies: 6
Views: 5489

new pics

Damn! Looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor.

Very nice!
by industrialstrength
Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:29 pm
Forum: Appearance Mods
Topic: Bondo filler panels?
Replies: 4
Views: 3849

Bondo filler panels?

Just buy a new panel at the junkyard. It'll likely be cheaper than a can of Bondo.
by industrialstrength
Sun Apr 14, 2002 1:28 am
Forum: Exhaust
Topic: What kind of muffler do you have?
Replies: 196
Views: 717511

What kind of muffler do you have?

Dynomax Bullet
  - vroom!!!!