Search found 47 matches
- Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:07 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: The final reason my car was not at Bfest..
- Replies: 21
- Views: 9511
Re: The final reason my car was not at Bfest..
Yes please!
- Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:14 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Quad 4 engine swap
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3537
Re: Quad 4 engine swap
Timing chain, water pump, and headgasket if your really feeling ambitious, oh and the clutch.
- Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:09 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Welcome back Bfesters!
- Replies: 35
- Views: 14314
Re: Welcome back Bfesters!
I'm on the same page as John with this subject.
- Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:12 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: quad4forums
- Replies: 7
- Views: 10547
Re: quad4forums
Just keep trying or setup another email address to get the account going then change it to your regular email
- Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:48 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: BerettaFest 2010 Diary
- Replies: 42
- Views: 19318
Re: BerettaFest 2010 Diary
He bought my used rubbersMY91GT(Z) wrote:i cant believe brad car ran 14.0 in the qtr na that is damn fast for quad. what the hell is done to the car for it to get that low
- Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:21 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Found it...
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2323
Re: Found it...
More rustproofing for your car
- Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:14 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: The final reason my car was not at Bfest..
- Replies: 21
- Views: 9511
Re: The final reason my car was not at Bfest..
Nice job on the line Rodney.
Barry you should have a couple of those lines made as I'm interested as well.
Barry you should have a couple of those lines made as I'm interested as well.
- Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:48 am
- Forum: Drag Racing, Auto-x and Track events
- Topic: WRX Drift
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4073
- Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:45 am
- Forum: USA - Central
- Topic: NitroFest 08 pics
- Replies: 15
- Views: 15625
NitroFest 08 pics
Super pics Dustin. I haven't touched the QUADZED since that weekend. Can't wait till next years event.
- Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:20 pm
- Forum: Drag Racing, Auto-x and Track events
- Topic: Sport Compact Opener
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5076
Sport Compact Opener
I went into the money round just to try it and got eliminated 2 round. Then I went into consolations and lost my 1st round because I pretty much hot lapped it, and I also did a really crappy launch
- Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:46 pm
- Forum: Drag Racing, Auto-x and Track events
- Topic: Sport Compact Opener
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5076
Sport Compact Opener
Had a fun day. Got 11 or so runs in. New best time.
I'm car number 9325.
I'm car number 9325.
- Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:44 am
- Forum: Drag Racing, Auto-x and Track events
- Topic: First race with slicks
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4431
First race with slicks
My slip. Best run of the day R/T... .065 60'..... 2.151 330'... 6.376 1/8.... 9.998 MPH... 69.27 1000.. 13.028 1/4.... 15.580 MPH... 87.39 Here's a vid of my second run of the day. This isn't a good run but you can really here the true sound of the quad. I missed 4th also in this run and I wasn't...
- Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:36 am
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: My creative skills came out this week
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5269
My creative skills came out this week
cool. now just hope you don't get a flat tire.
- Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:31 am
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Looking For Some Help One PCV System?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2985
Looking For Some Help One PCV System?
Junkyard would be your best/cheapest bet. Try bringing the piece in to the parts store and maybe they can find something close to it. Or go to the dealer and buy brand new.
- Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:29 am
- Forum: Appearance Mods
- Topic: rare custom beretta wing..
- Replies: 40
- Views: 28079
rare custom beretta wing..
gordo2dope bought one of those spoilers last year and test fitted it on his base but never mounted it. Nothing special.