Search found 53 matches
- Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:04 pm
- Forum: Performance Mods
- Topic: i got a 3800 sc
- Replies: 29
- Views: 14914
i got a 3800 sc
(SuzukiGhostRider @ Apr. 04 2008,16:52)QUOTELet me put it like this Guy. While most of the opinions on this board ARE educated and experienced opinions, in the end, it's YOUR car. So do what makes you happy. The guys are just trying to help you out from past experience,but I understand a budget. Do...
- Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:26 pm
- Forum: Performance Mods
- Topic: i got a 3800 sc
- Replies: 29
- Views: 14914
i got a 3800 sc
Don't use that engine, seriously. A stock 3500 makes almost the exact same amount of power, weighs less, and will be 15 times less work. I bought a 3500 for $500. So for under $1000 total you should easily be able to get the same amount of power in the car in a weekend if you do your research firs...
- Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:41 pm
- Forum: Performance Mods
- Topic: Blown Up GTZ
- Replies: 26
- Views: 14804
Blown Up GTZ
$3700 will buy you an entire gtz. Just keep calling around for now. Good luck.
- Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:08 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Good day mates!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4250
Good day mates!
I'm still around somewhat, still got the car at least. mcgavinvz26@sbcglobal.net is the email if you want to talk about car stuff
- Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:06 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Bunch of newbs
- Replies: 26
- Views: 19103
Bunch of newbs
(berettajunkie1991 @ Jul. 22 2006,02:09)Q U O T Ei know how you feel i drive to high school saying my gtz is a POS which it is not by the way they say it is slow and gay i just say i built the motor and it is still going hard and strong looks are nice but the soundness of the car is what matters to ...
- Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:23 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Bunch of newbs
- Replies: 26
- Views: 19103
Bunch of newbs
The real point is that the first 7 or 8 posts in this topic are the funniest things I've read in a while, and thats what really matters.
- Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:15 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Bunch of newbs
- Replies: 26
- Views: 19103
Bunch of newbs
Well now, saying its not worth it, that is very subjective. Hundreds of dollars on polished intakes, larger throttle bodies, and the basic upper end equipment is what I would say is not worth it. Spending lots (over $1000 to me) of money to make a beretta look hot is definitely not worth it, its a...
- Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:59 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Bunch of newbs
- Replies: 26
- Views: 19103
Bunch of newbs
(paintgod93 @ Jul. 12 2006,23:51)Q U O T EAre you really this retarded? This was easily the funniest thing I've read all day. The Beretta is a decent everyday car in all its stock form. Other than that, you can do whatever you want to it and have your fun with it, but its always going to be an econ...
- Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:49 pm
- Forum: Performance Mods
- Topic: !NOS!
- Replies: 22
- Views: 11878
!NOS!
I had my car broken into and made a claim. I brought it in to the shop with a supercharger sticking out of the hood and most of the interior missing. Never heard anything from the insurance company about it.
- Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:39 pm
- Forum: Performance Mods
- Topic: CORBRETTA is born!
- Replies: 357
- Views: 224339
CORBRETTA is born!
Yeah, vettes are everywhere around here. I like them, but I'd rather see the beretta done.
- Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:36 pm
- Forum: Performance Mods
- Topic: to cut, or not to cut
- Replies: 15
- Views: 7979
to cut, or not to cut
This reminds me of the stuff I did to my car when I was in highschool.
The maximum legal height here in michigan is 38 inches above the OEM hood at it's highest point. All the cool kids go for 40 inches just to mess with The Man.
The maximum legal height here in michigan is 38 inches above the OEM hood at it's highest point. All the cool kids go for 40 inches just to mess with The Man.
- Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:56 pm
- Forum: Performance Mods
- Topic: Swapping 3.3 for a 3800 in a 93 Grand Am Gt
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2973
Swapping 3.3 for a 3800 in a 93 Grand Am Gt
No one realizes how many similar parts there are between the 3300 and the GNX engine... one person does though.
- Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:55 pm
- Forum: Performance Mods
- Topic: Motor mounts
- Replies: 25
- Views: 14842
Motor mounts
yeah, the 3m window weld is basically polyurethane...
55-60 A is what the website says for hardness. I thought it was harder than that. Either way, I was happy with it's performance.
55-60 A is what the website says for hardness. I thought it was harder than that. Either way, I was happy with it's performance.
- Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:21 am
- Forum: Performance Mods
- Topic: Motor mounts
- Replies: 25
- Views: 14842
Motor mounts
To be completely honest, I just followed Geoff's word. I would imagine that doing it now would not harm anything.
- Wed May 31, 2006 11:11 am
- Forum: Performance Mods
- Topic: Motor mounts
- Replies: 25
- Views: 14842
Motor mounts
Incase you guys weren't hip to harness tools, just use the delco green handle pick to just remover the wire so you don't have to cut anything and can just plug it back in if you want to. http://www.terminalsupplyco.com/products/prod_catalog_pdf.asp click "terminals" and go to page 46 to se...