Search found 6 matches
- Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:03 am
- Forum: Appearance Mods
- Topic: How to wire up euro headlights?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6841
Re: How to wire up euro headlights?
Thanks for the help!
- Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:08 pm
- Forum: Appearance Mods
- Topic: How to wire up euro headlights?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6841
Re: How to wire up euro headlights?
So nothing needs to be changed with wiring. However, I read somewhere that there is something that needs to be cut out in order for the Euro headlights to fit. Does anyone know what part that is?
- Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:59 pm
- Forum: Appearance Mods
- Topic: Euro Blinker Wiring Write up
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10664
Re: Euro Blinker Wiring Write up
So what, exactly, is the difference if you are wiring a 1996?
- Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:23 am
- Forum: USA - Central
- Topic: Wisconsin
- Replies: 43
- Views: 142157
Re: Wisconsin
HELLO. 
- Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:52 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: New To The Forums
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2151
Re: New To The Forums
Good. I didn't want to post some big thread in a random place!
I'll get around to writing a little more about myself and my Beretta. I can say that it is my daily driver, but I love it dearly. Nothing special, except to me!
I'll get around to writing a little more about myself and my Beretta. I can say that it is my daily driver, but I love it dearly. Nothing special, except to me!
- Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:25 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: New To The Forums
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2151
New To The Forums
As the thread title says, I am new. Is there a certain place I should introduce myself?