Search found 51 matches

by NJ93TY
Thu Nov 27, 2025 3:05 pm
Forum: General Questions
Topic: timing chain confusion Quad-4
Replies: 4
Views: 60000

Re: timing chain confusion Quad-4

Have you checked rockauto.com?
by NJ93TY
Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:37 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Eibach Cavalier/Sunfire Springs New
Replies: 8
Views: 8652

Re: Eibach Cavalier/Sunfire Springs New

Yes they are still available. Pm sent
by NJ93TY
Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:08 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The 2017 Beretta.Net Calendar Voting Thread!
Replies: 28
Views: 27599

Re: The 2017 Beretta.Net Calendar Voting Thread!

1. 5
2. 1
3. 11
4. 16
5. 15
6. 14
7. 18
8. 21
9. 3
10. 4
11. 6
12. 20
by NJ93TY
Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:31 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Eibach Cavalier/Sunfire Springs New
Replies: 8
Views: 8652

Eibach Cavalier/Sunfire Springs New

My work is cleaning out some old display items and I found a new set of Eibach springs. According to the part numbers they fit 95-05 Cavalier/Sunfire. My boss said to throw them away unless I know someone who would want to buy them. Figured Id ask here before they literally go in the trash. Numbers ...
by NJ93TY
Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:33 pm
Forum: Announcements
Topic: 2017 Beretta.Net Calendar Submissions!
Replies: 16
Views: 19515

Re: 2017 Beretta.Net Calendar Submissions!

I re-submitted an E-mail to you along with a cropped pic. I apologize for not reading your full post before I sent.
by NJ93TY
Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:17 pm
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: 17K mile GTZ
Replies: 40
Views: 35048

Re: 17K mile GTZ

3X00-Modified wrote:Keeping or selling the GTZ rims?
Im keeping them and eventually going to take them to work to dismount them and bring them to my paint guy.
by NJ93TY
Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:54 pm
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: 17K mile GTZ
Replies: 40
Views: 35048

Re: 17K mile GTZ

Its been a while since I updated this because I've been super busy but here are a few pics. I finished the interior, installed lowering springs, did alignment, wheels and tires, windows tinted and full stainless 2.5 in exhaust. I will be at Berettafest in a few days with it. Sill little odds and end...
by NJ93TY
Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:45 pm
Forum: General Questions
Topic: Body weather stripping
Replies: 1
Views: 3237

Re: Body weather stripping

I have NOS ones. I think I have both sides, let me know which ones you need.
by NJ93TY
Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:28 pm
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: 17K mile GTZ
Replies: 40
Views: 35048

Re: 17K mile GTZ

So as of last Sunday I finished enough of the car to be able to drive it. So i did and got pulled over a few mins into my trip for no inspection and no front plate. Cop was cool about it. I still have to install the front inner fenders, door panels, and some lower air damn pieces and thats about it....
by NJ93TY
Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:53 pm
Forum: Suspension and Brakes
Topic: GROUP BUY: Addco rear sway bar
Replies: 133
Views: 123229

Re: GROUP BUY: Addco rear sway bar

I received mine yesterday but haven't gone to pick it up at my parents. Thank you again for your effort to make this GP possible.
by NJ93TY
Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:18 pm
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: 17K mile GTZ
Replies: 40
Views: 35048

Re: 17K mile GTZ

90GTZHO wrote:Nice work! Is that a bubble in the dash i see?

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

Yes the dash was warped a little bit. I used epoxy to hold it down and it worked pretty well but I have one more spot to do.
by NJ93TY
Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:54 pm
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: 17K mile GTZ
Replies: 40
Views: 35048

Re: 17K mile GTZ

Got some more work done on this turd, rear glass is going in on Thursday. Most of interior should be done by this weekend. Front windshield in probably next week and hopefully driving it before Thanksgiving. http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll104/nj93ty/90GTZ/IMG_0189_zps81o7ofrw.jpg http://i286.p...
by NJ93TY
Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:27 pm
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: 17K mile GTZ
Replies: 40
Views: 35048

Re: 17K mile GTZ

So this morning I picked up the GTZ. Here are the pictures, sorry I didn't take more. I spent several hours on it today putting it back together. http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll104/nj93ty/90GTZ/IMG_1801_zpsfqhi5vbl.jpg http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll104/nj93ty/90GTZ/IMG_1796_zpsgc7uwr7j....
by NJ93TY
Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:29 am
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: 17K mile GTZ
Replies: 40
Views: 35048

Re: 17K mile GTZ

snowblindburd wrote:And you're bringing it to Berettafest next year for the low milage award, right?! :D. Thanks for saving it!

I am sure going to try! MD is a few
Hour ride for me and it should definitely be back together by then!
by NJ93TY
Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:52 pm
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: 17K mile GTZ
Replies: 40
Views: 35048

Re: 17K mile GTZ

So I got news on Monday that I will getting my car back this Sunday. It goes in Friday and I have to pick it up Sunday Morning. Its been a while but I am excited. I will be sure to post some pics up Sunday and I will begin reassembly on Sunday afternoon.