Search found 6 matches

by pappy
Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:26 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: 1990 GTZ, totalled in So Cal
Replies: 53
Views: 25616

Re: 1990 GTZ, totalled in So Cal

Thanks. If I don't hear from SuzukiGhost Rider I'm open to offers. I'll post up something in the for sale section also, but I'll give this a few days. We did settle the case late Wednesday, I'll see what my final net is after attorneys & medical.
Bruce
Bruce4Adams (at) hotmail (dot) com
by pappy
Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:56 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: 1990 GTZ, totalled in So Cal
Replies: 53
Views: 25616

Re: 1990 GTZ, totalled in So Cal

Okay, I can't seem to e-mail him. Could someone PM him for me and let him know to contact me?
Thanks.
Bruce
by pappy
Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:53 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: 1990 GTZ, totalled in So Cal
Replies: 53
Views: 25616

Re: 1990 GTZ, totalled in So Cal

He is the guy who has first shot at it. I can't seem to PM him though. I'll check his website. Yes, 22 months was ridiculously long to wait. Well, as I said, I just really enjoyed this Beretta, it was a lot of fun, fairly subtle looking and quick enough to still spank the occasional Honda or Acura. ...
by pappy
Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:59 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: 1990 GTZ, totalled in So Cal
Replies: 53
Views: 25616

Re: 1990 GTZ, totalled in So Cal

It looks like this wrapping up. 1990 GTZ, link is to photos. Insurance never took possession or registered, so it I'm still on the original clean title. This site has been a huge resource to me over the years, I'd like to see one of you take the car and restore it if possible. Open to offers. Car in...
by pappy
Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:51 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: 1990 GTZ, totalled in So Cal
Replies: 53
Views: 25616

Re: 1990 GTZ, totalled in So Cal

Hey Pappy, I'm still here, keep me posted. Can you resend me those pics? Apparently I deleted the others. Any pics you have of floor pan and roof as well as pillar damage would be helpful too. No problem. Floor pan looks good, seat sits crooked to the steering wheel though, never put it on a rack, ...
by pappy
Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:46 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: 1990 GTZ, totalled in So Cal
Replies: 53
Views: 25616

Re: 1990 GTZ, totalled in So Cal

Hey, it's me, I'm still around. The new site looks cool but for some reason I had to re-register, yet it told me my old name was taken.
Anyhow, trial is set for Dec 29, 2009. I'll keep everyone posted.
Bruce