Search found 210 matches

by felixGTU
Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:24 pm
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: my new 1995 Z26
Replies: 19
Views: 11066

Re: my new 1995 Z26

Very nice. :good: I especially like the GTZ rims. Since this is a 95, it is automatic correct?
by felixGTU
Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:05 pm
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: My Beretta Story
Replies: 110
Views: 54632

Re: My Beretta Story

Got the HHR for $4,500. I don't know why they would put that on the plate. That will be changed.
by felixGTU
Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:48 pm
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: My Beretta Story
Replies: 110
Views: 54632

Re: My Beretta Story

Not sure if I am correct but I think they hired the same designer from the PT Cruiser to make the HHR. This is what I picked up from the junkyard. Solid rear sway bar, GTU/Indy front lip, and some good condition dew strips. http://i1041.photobucket.com/albums/b419/felix92gtz26/HHr/DSCN2306_zps31f2bf...
by felixGTU
Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:28 pm
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: My Beretta Story
Replies: 110
Views: 54632

Re: My Beretta Story

Well some sad news. :( I sold my 92 Beretta GT. I had a great time with that car. Had it since 2008. It was the one that got me started with my Beretta addiction. A new car took its place. A 2008 Chevrolet HHR. Needs some work done to be perfect but it has 60,000 miles on it. Has the 2.4l ecotec mot...
by felixGTU
Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:10 pm
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: Quick pic or two of my red and white one.
Replies: 3
Views: 3713

Re: Quick pic or two of my red and white one.

Like always very clean cars. You need to add a nice GTU or Indy to your collection. It's nice to know these two are in good hands.
by felixGTU
Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:04 pm
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: Finally - A BERETTA OWNER ONCE MORE! :)
Replies: 81
Views: 74777

Re: Finally - A BERETTA OWNER ONCE MORE! :)

Very clean dashboard and like woody said
Wow, you don't find 'em that clean these days. Take good care of it!
by felixGTU
Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:06 pm
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: Finally - A BERETTA OWNER ONCE MORE! :)
Replies: 81
Views: 74777

Re: Finally - A BERETTA OWNER ONCE MORE! :)

Very nice Beretta. It looks to be in very good condition. As I was scrolling down I was expecting the blue interior but still very nice. How is the dashboard any bubbling?
by felixGTU
Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:37 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Let's talk about Hideous cars!
Replies: 62
Views: 36983

Re: Let's talk about Hideous cars!

I actually like the new stingray vette. The only thing that looks weird to me is the rear end.
by felixGTU
Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:26 pm
Forum: Electronics and Audio
Topic: Front dash speakers
Replies: 2
Views: 4850

Re: Front dash speakers

Dash does not need to be removed. Speakers are just sitting there. Remove the bolts and speakers just lift straight up.
by felixGTU
Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:16 pm
Forum: Intakes
Topic: Styluss Automotive Warm & Cold Air Intakes
Replies: 51
Views: 3087556

Re: Styluss Automotive Warm & Cold Air Intakes

I was planning on buying one in a later time but I just wondering about the smog. I'll just do what you guys recommend and kept the original equipment just for the inspection. Thanks guys.
by felixGTU
Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:51 pm
Forum: Intakes
Topic: Styluss Automotive Warm & Cold Air Intakes
Replies: 51
Views: 3087556

Re: Styluss Automotive Warm & Cold Air Intakes

Hey Ryan do know if the warm air intake would be smog legal for California? These are the reasons why I do not like living in CA.
by felixGTU
Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:21 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: if it died today......?
Replies: 38
Views: 22218

Re: if it died today......?

Carson21R wrote:Ef civic sedan with a full h22 swap.


I would probably do the same since I already have a EF Civic Hatch. But, loosing the Beretta would be a little depressing.
by felixGTU
Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:27 pm
Forum: Diagnostic Help
Topic: 1992 Beretta 3.1 Shuts off
Replies: 3
Views: 2868

Re: 1992 Beretta 3.1 Shuts off

Checked the port and it had some grime cleaned it up and it has been working good. Hopefullly this was the problem. Thanks for your help.
by felixGTU
Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:03 am
Forum: Diagnostic Help
Topic: 1992 Beretta 3.1 Shuts off
Replies: 3
Views: 2868

1992 Beretta 3.1 Shuts off

Today my 92 Beretta did not want to stay running. So when the Beretta is cold it will start normal and run normal but, when I turn off the car and try to turn it back on it will just crank and not start. The only way it stays on is if I give it gas. If i give it gas the car does not sputter it will ...
by felixGTU
Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:38 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: More convertible media
Replies: 21
Views: 13477

Re: More convertible media

I wish GM would have left the GTU like it was. Those small details does make the Beretta look better. It's pretty cool seeing how the convertible top would have worked on the Beretta.