Search found 248 matches

by tvc3-gtz
Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:16 pm
Forum: General Questions
Topic: so.. I may get my old GTZ back
Replies: 10
Views: 10998

Re: so.. I may get my old GTZ back

Yeah.. I am still working out the details but he may be asking a bit much for how smashed up she got under his ownership. .

Thanks so much for the continued responses

Unsure what the decision is...
by tvc3-gtz
Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:05 pm
Forum: General Questions
Topic: so.. I may get my old GTZ back
Replies: 10
Views: 10998

Re: so.. I may get my old GTZ back

Is it easier in theory to rebuild the quad four? Pretty sure the gasket went. Haven't gotten any more info yet
by tvc3-gtz
Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:27 am
Forum: General Questions
Topic: so.. I may get my old GTZ back
Replies: 10
Views: 10998

Re: so.. I may get my old GTZ back

Would the 5 speed plug and play or would fabrication be required?
by tvc3-gtz
Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:21 pm
Forum: General Questions
Topic: so.. I may get my old GTZ back
Replies: 10
Views: 10998

so.. I may get my old GTZ back

so, it's been a while.. since I have owned or driven a Beretta.. out of the blue the young man who purchased my beloved 1990 Garnet GTZ has offered it back to me. I am currently trying to work out a deal to get my car back.. albeit it's engine (the one I replaced the original with) is "shot&quo...
by tvc3-gtz
Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:01 am
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: (not a beretta, but)
Replies: 8
Views: 6986

Re: (not a beretta, but)

So I cleaned up the GTP today.. It looks a lot better now.. I honestly bumped into some pics off of my motortopia account today and was heartbroken by the fact that my garnett GTZ is gone.. it's been so long but I truly loved that car and I may never find one within my reach again.. Anyways.. The GT...
by tvc3-gtz
Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:53 am
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: (not a beretta, but)
Replies: 8
Views: 6986

Re: (not a beretta, but)

not perfect but this thing is pretty quick.
by tvc3-gtz
Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:52 am
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: (not a beretta, but)
Replies: 8
Views: 6986

Re: (not a beretta, but)

Image
by tvc3-gtz
Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:48 am
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: New member, the $200 Beretta.
Replies: 4
Views: 4908

Re: New member, the $200 Beretta.

good price. you've got some work to do though!
by tvc3-gtz
Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:41 am
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: (not a beretta, but)
Replies: 8
Views: 6986

(not a beretta, but)

I managed to acquire a '97 GTP coupe. Although I do love Beretta's dearly, this opportunity was too good to pass up. I figure maybe someone on here knows a thing or two about these engines and such, or maybe a direction on a forum that is good for GTP owners. I almost got a GTZ recently, but didn't ...
by tvc3-gtz
Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:22 pm
Forum: General Questions
Topic: head gasket - difficult or easy?
Replies: 13
Views: 8901

head gasket - difficult or easy?

I am considering rescuing a decent looking white Beretta GT (1990, 3 spd auto). I am unsure if the guy will take my trade offer, but if it goes through I am willing to put the work in myself this spring, as I miss having a Beretta and this is a perfect commuter project for me. It has the radical Dig...
by tvc3-gtz
Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:25 am
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: 1992 Quasar Beretta GTZ - Updated.
Replies: 431
Views: 209185

Re: 1992 Quasar Beretta GTZ - Updated.

Is this car sold?
by tvc3-gtz
Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:41 am
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: 1992 Quasar Beretta GTZ - Updated.
Replies: 431
Views: 209185

Re: 1992 Quasar Beretta GTZ - Updated.

YOU'RE ALIVE. car looks fantastic
by tvc3-gtz
Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:32 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: story time, how did berettas earn your intetest?
Replies: 23
Views: 16088

Re: story time, how did berettas earn your intetest?

double posted? idk why
by tvc3-gtz
Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:32 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: story time, how did berettas earn your intetest?
Replies: 23
Views: 16088

Re: story time, how did berettas earn your intetest?

My father had a 1988 GT 5 speed maroon. That was the first car I had father son bonding time with him. Brakes, oil changes, at 4 yr old. Oh and of course sitting on hip lap and "driving" around the driveway!! My first car was a 1989 Beretta GT with a digi dash. It lost oil pressure and ble...
by tvc3-gtz
Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:00 am
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: Back in Black & Garnett!! UPDATED!!
Replies: 36
Views: 21715

Re: Back in Black & Garnett!! UPDATED!!

Hope you gave the buyer a Heads Up about this Forum!! Of course! I am not gone forever, I will get another Beretta when I have better living circumstances and more space. I can settle for any Beretta I have owned virtually every trim now, lol. I wouldn't mid a yellow 5 speed indy, good luck on that...