Search found 5 matches

by cheko2002
Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:52 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: anybody shop at goodwill? here's ya come up.....
Replies: 1
Views: 2334

Re: anybody shop at goodwill? here's ya come up.....

I used to go to GoodWill, but haven't gone there in years.
by cheko2002
Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:44 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Let's talk about Hideous cars!
Replies: 62
Views: 37053

Re: Let's talk about Hideous cars!

DTMAce wrote:I posted an ugly car on this forum not that long ago, now that I think about it. lol

It was a 50 something Chrysler Imperial.

More pics in that thread.
That car doesn't look so ugly.It's just old.
by cheko2002
Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:42 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Let's talk about Hideous cars!
Replies: 62
Views: 37053

Re: Let's talk about Hideous cars!

Lothurin wrote:I don't think this is hideous if this is the car your thinking of.
Yeah that's probably the car I was thinking of.
by cheko2002
Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:40 pm
Forum: General Questions
Topic: Computer/Laptop help
Replies: 4
Views: 2502

Re: Computer/Laptop help

Is it a 64-bit laptop or 32-bit laptop?
by cheko2002
Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:39 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Let's talk about Hideous cars!
Replies: 62
Views: 37053

Re: Let's talk about Hideous cars!

I think that one of the most hideous cars was that Chevy camero/pick-up that was released back in 2005.