Search found 284 matches
- Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:20 am
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: My 89 GTU
- Replies: 60
- Views: 176948
Re: My 89 GTU
Yeah Woody, still alive and kickin. Too intolerable to drive to make the 2hr trip to the track. I agree about the wheels, they were meant for the black U but that's been buried in the corner for years so I threw them on. The shifter is from Twizted Shifters. I'll hit you up about the tune, I have to...
- Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:21 pm
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: My 89 GTU
- Replies: 60
- Views: 176948
Re: My 89 GTU
More pics of the progress
- Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:13 pm
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: My 89 GTU
- Replies: 60
- Views: 176948
Re: My 89 GTU
7 year update.... managed to spend time off and on with the car, but not nearly what I would've liked. Pulled the engine and installed the wottech stage 2 cam kit and injectors, modified and jet coated S&S headers, a high flow pusher fan setup, threw in the FE7 front bar in while the engine was ...
- Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:50 am
- Forum: Suspension and Brakes
- Topic: Any large brake kits still available?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8858
Re: Any large brake kits still available?
I know for my GTU wheels it would've required too large a spacer to be safe but that was due to the wheels design. Can't really speak to the GTZ wheel.
- Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:21 pm
- Forum: Suspension and Brakes
- Topic: Any large brake kits still available?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8858
Re: Any large brake kits still available?
Wilwood fit's some 15's but the offset is the issue. Will not fit our stock 16s either. Very nice kit tho and worth every penny I spent on it.
- Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:49 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: seat cushion
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6298
Re: seat cushion
The Indy seat cusions are the same as the GTZ/Z26. They are different than the base/GT/GTU seats.
J
J
- Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:25 am
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Front left manual motor mount
- Replies: 18
- Views: 9944
Re: Front left manual motor mount
You can fill your mount with poly from mcmaster-carr. It only costs about $30 for a can that is more than enough for 3 mounts. Just make sure you thoroughly clean the oil, dirt, and grime from the rubber so the poly adheres well and also give it 2 days to cure. It says 24hrs but as I found out it's ...
- Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:45 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Front left manual motor mount
- Replies: 18
- Views: 9944
Re: Front left manual motor mount
I didn't think the upper trans mount was different but the bracket was.
J
J
- Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:25 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Beretta.Net Hats group buy
- Replies: 30
- Views: 24326
Re: Beretta.Net Hats group buy
Throw me in please for 4 hats. 1 white fitted-red, 1 white fitted-purple, 1 black fitted-red, and 1 black fitted-purple.
I would also like my screenname on the back of them.
Could you pm me a total so I can paypal you?
Thanks!
I would also like my screenname on the back of them.
Could you pm me a total so I can paypal you?
Thanks!
- Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:19 am
- Forum: Diagnostic Help
- Topic: 89 GT Rear Brake Lines Along Frame
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6669
Re: 89 GT Rear Brake Lines Along Frame
it's still there. Type in 10050111. It comes up for me.
J
J
- Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:52 pm
- Forum: Diagnostic Help
- Topic: 89 GT Rear Brake Lines Along Frame
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6669
Re: 89 GT Rear Brake Lines Along Frame
The dealer by me still had a couple available for the 95-96 last time I checked. I know Woody used them on his car and iirc he just had to rework the ends to fit the master cylinder. Maybe he can chime in. If that will work I'll check with the dealer to see if it's still available. The big issue is ...
- Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:48 am
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: My 89 GTU
- Replies: 60
- Views: 176948
Re: My 89 GTU
Thanks Amatuer!!!! I figured you'd remember better than me.
J
J
- Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:00 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: 2014 Beretta.Net Calendar Winners!
- Replies: 21
- Views: 15767
Re: 2014 Beretta.Net Calendar Winners!
Thanks to all who put this together! Got my order in!
J
J
- Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:14 am
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: 1989 Chevrolet Beretta GTU
- Replies: 13
- Views: 9475
Re: 1989 Chevrolet Beretta GTU
Actually, 92 is the best year GTZ. 180hp, best geared trans, and bigger brakes.
J
J
- Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:32 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: 2014 Beretta.Net Calendar Voting Thread!
- Replies: 34
- Views: 25637
Re: 2014 Beretta.Net Calendar Voting Thread!
1. 26
2. 25
3. 20
4. 15
5. 12
6. 11
7. 8
8. 9
9. 4
10. 18
11. 22
12. 5
J
2. 25
3. 20
4. 15
5. 12
6. 11
7. 8
8. 9
9. 4
10. 18
11. 22
12. 5
J