Search found 6 matches
- Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:13 pm
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: Finally...
- Replies: 43
- Views: 35783
Re: Finally...
Thanks for sharing!
- Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:59 am
- Forum: Electronics and Audio
- Topic: Add AUX audio input to your stock GM radio DIY
- Replies: 8
- Views: 175966
Add AUX audio input to your stock GM radio DIY
Hello, A guy did a really good artical on how to add an AUX audio input jack to your stock head unit for under $10. Guess its only 2 channels by the wires??? I have an extra radio so Im going to try this. Heres the link with pics: http://northporttroller.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=420 http://i...
- Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:12 am
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: Still hangin onto my 91 GTZ
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4680
Still hangin onto my 91 GTZ
Hello, Been a long time since I visited here. Im still holding on to my 1991 GTZ 3.1 Auto. Came close to selling it to passer byes. I have a new dash for it and new plastic all around. Meaning head lights, markers, tail lights, fog lights, rear applique and 3rd stop light ect.... Found some new fact...
- Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:50 am
- Forum: Diagnostic Help
- Topic: Fuel gauge bouncing
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3088
Fuel gauge bouncing
Hello, I have a 91 GTZ and the fuel pump went out in it. I put a new fuel pump in and the fuel gauge started to bouncing around with breaking. I used the old sending unit. Well....2 days later the new pump failed too. So I figured If Im going in again, just as well put a new sending unit in. All bac...
- Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:48 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Changing dashboard color to match
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2764
Changing dashboard color to match
Hello,
I have a mint dashboard for my 91 GTZ to swap out. Problem is its the wrong color.
Can I get it painted to match the blue/grey interior?
Will it last if I do?
Thanks,
Craig~
I have a mint dashboard for my 91 GTZ to swap out. Problem is its the wrong color.
Can I get it painted to match the blue/grey interior?
Will it last if I do?
Thanks,
Craig~
- Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:24 pm
- Forum: Electronics and Audio
- Topic: CD player took a crappola
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6526
Re: CD player took a crappola
Hello Asylum....I`ve been away for a long time....
You might wanna email this guy off ebay.. he fixes them for a price.
Search eBay item number: 350828601538
You might wanna email this guy off ebay.. he fixes them for a price.
Search eBay item number: 350828601538