Search found 11 matches
- Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:05 pm
- Forum: Performance Mods
- Topic: Rear drum to disks.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 42872
Rear drum to disks.
Has anyone ever done a Drum to disk conversion? I have a 90 GTZ and really want to convert from drums to disks, Alas I do not and have not been able to find any info on this. Thank you all in advance for the help!

- Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:49 pm
- Forum: Canada - West
- Topic: Anyone in BC?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 103820
Re: Anyone in BC?
In Mission BC with my 1990 GTZ!!!
- Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:39 am
- Forum: Announcements
- Topic: WOOT WOOT!!!!! One year today with the group.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7980
WOOT WOOT!!!!! One year today with the group.
Just wanted to send a hello and thank you to all you amazing people in the group. Really enjoy and learn so much from all the posts.
Thank you everyone for making this group AWESOME
Dyceman!!
Thank you everyone for making this group AWESOME
Dyceman!!
- Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:39 am
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: NEED HELP LOCATING selector cable
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4976
Re: NEED HELP LOCATING selector cable
Ohh yea, I have a 1990 Beretta GTZ 2.3L with a 282 Muncie!! Now she goes like stink!!!!
- Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:38 am
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: NEED HELP LOCATING selector cable
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4976
Re: NEED HELP LOCATING selector cable
Hey hey All, I have some great news to those of you that in the future might need a selector cable!!! So i ordered this from Amazon, and even though it is an inch longer then the original, I am shifting as tight as can be and seriously it has totally solved all my shifting issues. The funny thing is...
- Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:12 am
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: NEED HELP LOCATING selector cable
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4976
NEED HELP LOCATING selector cable
Hello all!!
I have a 1990 Beretta 2.3L with a 282 Muncie and my selector cable has snapped mid line, I have been searching all over the place for a replacement. Does anyone know of a reliable place to order replacement cables from.
I have a 1990 Beretta 2.3L with a 282 Muncie and my selector cable has snapped mid line, I have been searching all over the place for a replacement. Does anyone know of a reliable place to order replacement cables from.
- Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:22 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: 282 muncie / HM 282 rebuild
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7468
Re: 282 muncie / HM 282 rebuild
This would be awesome!!!!!
- Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:03 am
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: 282 muncie / HM 282 rebuild
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7468
Re: 282 muncie / HM 282 rebuild
Great start Cliff, thank you so much. Anymore out there?
- Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:42 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: 282 muncie / HM 282 rebuild
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7468
282 muncie / HM 282 rebuild
Hello all, I have decided I want to learn and rebuild my 282 ,Muncie from my 90' Beretta GTZ This will be my first, can anyone give me a link or shoot me in the direction of a how to guide. I have rebuilt the 2.3l engine and did interior work, Now it is time to learn and fix my Trans-axel. Any sugge...
- Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:09 am
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Shifting issues
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3655
Re: Shifting issues
ok so more clarification, I do have third gear. I almost have reverse but she just does not want to go there. I have talked to lots of people and Transmission places. I need to do this for myself as I can not lay out 1000 to have her rebuilt and I am mechanically inclined. I am now thinking Linkage....
- Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:51 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Shifting issues
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3655
Shifting issues
Hello all!! New to the group, but not new to the amazing experience of a Beretta!! Well I recently picked up my Third 1990 Beretta GTZ, in white this time.. LOL. So my Issue. I have no shift pattern. When I go into first there is no designated first position. it moves back and forth like it is in ne...