Search found 24 matches

by Nicjensen
Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:08 pm
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: 1990 Indy Convertible with 218 miles
Replies: 25
Views: 110693

Re: 1990 Indy Convertible with 218 miles

I had it painted, I just reassembled it and I done the interior myself.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
by Nicjensen
Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:05 pm
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: 1990 Indy Convertible with 218 miles
Replies: 25
Views: 110693

Re: 1990 Indy Convertible with 218 miles

Thank you! It is cool seeing one that's not in a building behind a rope.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
by Nicjensen
Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:47 am
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: 1990 Indy Convertible with 218 miles
Replies: 25
Views: 110693

Re: 1990 Indy Convertible with 218 miles

Update: Just repainted entire car and got the interior all done! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220703/c686371bd6ef5fe9d6e949ea6ab734e7.jpg https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220703/bda375d879bffb5f39f463673a5f3b01.jpg https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220703/f6e7ab5c6f65332471c8ec83f742c86f.jp...
by Nicjensen
Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:43 pm
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: 1990 Indy Convertible with 218 miles
Replies: 25
Views: 110693

Re: 1990 Indy Convertible with 218 miles

Ues I plan to have a new one made when I find a shop that can do it! I've talked to several around the US and no one wants or is capable of making one, just want to put replacements on!
by Nicjensen
Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:42 am
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: 1990 Indy Convertible with 218 miles
Replies: 25
Views: 110693

Re: 1990 Indy Convertible with 218 miles

Sorry, I haven't really had time to work on it much this past year. I went to start it and fuel pump has quit. I pushed it put in the sunlight and got the top to fully shut for the first time! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210827/0b63f697ababc63c672ab9f230a0e8f0.jpg https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn...
by Nicjensen
Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:58 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: New member but not an owner
Replies: 2
Views: 3094

Re: New member but not an owner

Hey I'm the one with the convertible! I also started building a convertible model a very long time ago, this was the last time I had it out!
by Nicjensen
Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:27 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: GREEN digital dash!?
Replies: 14
Views: 21606

Re: GREEN digital dash!?

I'd changed my Indy to red using a lens out of an exit sign and then used red LEDs. Pardon the pic the cluster is messed up.Image
by Nicjensen
Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:22 pm
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: 1990 Indy Convertible with 218 miles
Replies: 25
Views: 110693

Re: 1990 Indy Convertible with 218 miles

Thank you, hopefully get to working in it again soon now that the weather has warmed up. It starts, runs smooth, and drives!
by Nicjensen
Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:58 pm
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: 1990 Indy Convertible with 218 miles
Replies: 25
Views: 110693

Re: 1990 Indy Convertible with 218 miles

I've got the seats all done and back in the car! Now and before
Screenshot_20200319-081419_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200319-081442_Gallery.jpg
by Nicjensen
Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:19 pm
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: 1990 Indy Convertible with 218 miles
Replies: 25
Views: 110693

Re: 1990 Indy Convertible with 218 miles

Been working on the seats for the convertible! They are looking better!
20200217_130649.jpg
20200217_125614.jpg
20200217_151303.jpg
by Nicjensen
Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:04 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: HOLY 2020 BERETTA.NET CALENDAR VOTING THREAD!
Replies: 26
Views: 35314

Re: HOLY 2020 BERETTA.NET CALENDAR VOTING THREAD!

1. 4
2. 18
3. 16
4. 15
5. 14
6. 12
7. 17
8. 13
9. 10
10. 6
11. 7
12. 5

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
by Nicjensen
Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:18 am
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: 1990 Indy Convertible with 218 miles
Replies: 25
Views: 110693

Re: 1990 Indy Convertible with 218 miles

Thank you! I got it running and took it for a cruise around the block. The interior is looking a lot better. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191030/3ed3c2cebc50a97537bd3f263ce21648.jpg https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191030/a4ba1bdb603ac4e98e2a3de25e716dd2.jpg https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/...
by Nicjensen
Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:15 am
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: 1990 Indy Convertible with 218 miles
Replies: 25
Views: 110693

Re: 1990 Indy Convertible with 218 miles

The soft top Indy and hard top Indy!Image

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
by Nicjensen
Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:23 pm
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: 1990 Indy Convertible with 218 miles
Replies: 25
Views: 110693

1990 Indy Convertible with 218 miles

For you not on Facebook.... I saved a piece of Beretta history! The unicorn convertible (with 218 miles), is now in the community and in safe hands!!! I made a 10 round trip to pick up this dream car! The body is in good shape except the hood. Underside looks really good also. Also the top was not f...
by Nicjensen
Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:04 am
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: The Z26 you all wanted to see
Replies: 121
Views: 113485

Re: The Z26 you all wanted to see

Its under this silver piece. Take bolt out and remove the hold down bracket. Then may have to twist back and forth while pulling up to get it out. Also when reinstalling mat have to twist it in different positions to get it to line back up. Good luck https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190310/40395de...