Search found 2 matches
- Thu Aug 21, 2025 4:08 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: For Sale: 1988 2.0 w 120k. Barn find...
- Replies: 1
- Views: 51891
Re: For Sale: 1988 2.0 w 120k. Barn find...
LAST CHANCE! Taking it to yard/crusher in Duluth tomorrow, Friday Aug. 22nd, for $150.
I'm keeping the never-installed brand-new windshield so if anybody needs/wants a spare within 6-hours of 49938, lmk: at $100/bo cash, 1/2 off retail.
I may keep the OEM wheels, too.
Text or call 9062854327 Johnny
I'm keeping the never-installed brand-new windshield so if anybody needs/wants a spare within 6-hours of 49938, lmk: at $100/bo cash, 1/2 off retail.
I may keep the OEM wheels, too.
Text or call 9062854327 Johnny
- Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:08 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: For Sale: 1988 2.0 w 120k. Barn find...
- Replies: 1
- Views: 51891
For Sale: 1988 2.0 w 120k. Barn find...
"Barn Find", in this instance, means that the barn literally collapsed on the car! I bought a house in Ironwood, U.P. MI, this Beretta was parked inside its garage for past 12 years. Last winter's 257" of snow collapsed the garage roof. The car survived surprisingly well, except: - Ro...