Search found 2 matches
- Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:54 pm
- Forum: Europe & Other Countries
- Topic: Frenchy 2
- Replies: 3
- Views: 48502
Re: Frenchy 2
Thanks
I will try to use good words to explain myself.
I will try to use good words to explain myself.
- Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:38 am
- Forum: Europe & Other Countries
- Topic: Frenchy 2
- Replies: 3
- Views: 48502
Frenchy 2
Hi!
I'm François , I'm 29 and from yesterday i drive an CHEVROLET Beretta GT (1989?) enginered by the V6 2.8liters
She has an automatic gear box (3speed)
I hope i will can disturb you to help me with all my problems and submit my solutions.
Friendly François.
I'm François , I'm 29 and from yesterday i drive an CHEVROLET Beretta GT (1989?) enginered by the V6 2.8liters
She has an automatic gear box (3speed)
I hope i will can disturb you to help me with all my problems and submit my solutions.
Friendly François.