BerettaFest 2012 Traverse City Michigan Proposal

Archive section for Bfest Topics
Beretta_gal

Re: BerettaFest 2012 Traverse City Michigan Proposal

Post by Beretta_gal »

Ok thanks!!! as far as I know it's just my husband and I, but we may have a couple of other's so i'll just stay with the bigger....Thanks :good:
3X00-Modified wrote:
Beretta_gal wrote:how much for a room for 2?
Its a 4 person room, it can have up to 6 people in it, and the room rate includes costs for 4, there is no lesser price for 2 people unless you can get a different room that only has one bed but I expect the price to be the same.
DTMAce wrote:(this is also the lowest room rate, at 129.99 + 9.99 resort fee + tax)

Beretta_gal
It's a BERETTA thing...All others just don't understand!!!
2012 Bfest Winner
DTMAce

Post by DTMAce »

Yeah, I think the rate we are getting these rooms is less than the normal rate for a single. So you are ahead. Besides, I know of a few people that want to bunk up, so start a thread in general if you guys/gals want to share rooms! I have done this a few times, it really helps!

94' Z26 Project - 95' Base Project - Custom LED Light Conversions!
Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan

spacecadetz26

Post by spacecadetz26 »

I hope the U.P. wildfires dont affect Beretta fest scenic drives.

Steph
94 Camaro B4C Special Service Package
Kyle Anderson

Post by Kyle Anderson »

spacecadetz26 wrote:I hope the U.P. wildfires dont affect Beretta fest scenic drives.
There are no current fires. The one in the U.P. was 150 miles north of the scenic drive anyway. If you're thinking that the smoke may blow in from a northern fire, there's a small chance. A northern wind doesn't happen often. Fires in the northeastern lower peninsula are more common, but luckily a wind from the east happens even less. Don't worry about fires.

quad4berettagtz
Administrator

Post by quad4berettagtz »

Unless you are driving through the UP... ;)

Mike - Beretta.net Committee Chairman Emeritus
'90 Med Garnet GTZ<-awaiting heart transplant 295k
'90 Black GTZ SCCA Solo II #24 STS
'92 Quasar Blue GTZ <- rusted into a holding pattern
DTMAce

Post by DTMAce »

Kyle Anderson wrote:
spacecadetz26 wrote:I hope the U.P. wildfires dont affect Beretta fest scenic drives.
There are no current fires. The one in the U.P. was 150 miles north of the scenic drive anyway. If you're thinking that the smoke may blow in from a northern fire, there's a small chance. A northern wind doesn't happen often. Fires in the northeastern lower peninsula are more common, but luckily a wind from the east happens even less. Don't worry about fires.
Not to mention its North across the lake too. Fat chance of that fire being a problem, though it sucks up here cause its burning a national park area, including a really nice waterfall location/camp/etc. Lots of evacuations.

But yeah, don't worry. Even the UP drive is fine for the time being, the fire is at least 50-60 miles north of RT2. And most of the smoke is blowing across the upper lake and into Canada. I took pictures even. LOL

94' Z26 Project - 95' Base Project - Custom LED Light Conversions!
Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan