Custom LED Light Builds - Updated February 6th 2013!

List a Beretta Item for sale
DTMAce

Re: Custom LED Light Builds - Updated January 7th 2013!

Post by DTMAce »

Updated the first post again, we now have pricing for rear tails in both US and Euro versions, front Z04 lamps, and customizing circuit pricing for the rear US tails.

More to come this week, lots of stuff happening.

94' Z26 Project - 95' Base Project - Custom LED Light Conversions!
Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan

DTMAce

Re: Custom LED Light Builds - Updated February 5th 2013!

Post by DTMAce »

And today we have more updates. Price was changed for the 3rd brake to reflect the adjustments needed for fit issues with the higher intensity LEDs.

Also a reminder to visit this thread for updates on Tim's project. Thank you.

Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan

Styluss
Global Moderator

Post by Styluss »

I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!
I need a set of Z26 Fog Lights and yes, a set of side markers in STOCK COLORS. After what? 4 years of rocking them I got pulled over for my all white side markers the other day but thankfully got off with only a warning. You win Chris, you win.

I'll be in touch.

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
DTMAce

Post by DTMAce »

Well, you know what to do. Pricing is listed. I will PM you a total and the address. :P

BTW, did you mean Z26 TURN lamps or FOG lights? Cause I don't do FOG lights. Just checking. ;)

As for the warning you got. Was this because they were clear, or because they had white lights? (or both) I think clear with the colored LEDs behind them wouldn't do too bad, especially if I darken the backings so they appear tinted. But in either case, let me know. Doing a PM now.

DUBS28

Re: Custom LED Light Builds - Updated February 6th 2013!

Post by DUBS28 »

Hey DTMAce I can't seem to get a response from you on FB so I will try here. Do you have any idea how much longer it will be before I get that 3rd break light and hopefully that VHS tape back?

GW Bancroft (on FB)
'91 Black GTZ
'93 Quasar GT 5-Speed (Under Construction)
timgerman

Post by timgerman »

? Hey Chris. let me know when my lights are done.

thanks,
tim

'95 Z26 Black
snowblindburd
Administrator

Post by snowblindburd »

What's going on here? I understand if life events are putting you behind, but there has been no word on this for months. Are you alive??

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

He has not responded to any contact on here or Facebook. I'm ready to lock this thread to prevent false hopes of getting this stuff. If someone has his phone number please call him and ask him to report what's going on as soon as possible.

I'm highly disappointed in him right now and never expected for him to leave so man hanging especially after paying for items.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
DTMAce

Post by DTMAce »

Everyone has the right to be upset with me, I don't blame anyone but myself for that.

Yes, I'm alive. Yes I still have these to finish. I have just been literally under a mountain of other projects lately, and a few other personal issues. But that is no excuse for not getting with most of you.

I will get it resolved, but I don't have a firm time on it at the moment of this posting. Thanks to Bman for nudging me with SMS messages today, and I know some of you have been worried about me. I appreciate that, I really do. As for facebook, well I have some issues with that anyway, haven't even been there in months. Besides the fact I hate it most of the time.

Anyway. Phone to reach me, if some of you need or want to chew me out, you're welcome to do so. I totally understand if you need to.

I still want to get all this stuff done. It was never my intent to let some of this get away from me like it did, but it has, and I know I need to make it right. I am sorry to keep those of you waiting. I agree, I used to be a lot better on top of things. lol

Will try to get back on here and update you all again asap. Same as last words I know but I will make a huge effort to get these things done as soon as I can. Yes before Christmas this year! :P

Asylum

Post by Asylum »

Chris is a Stand Up guy and while he has fallen behind he will NOT, in my history with him, let anyone down!

Hey, we all get issues as we get on with life, and I have been there, done that.

And for a while when I was sick I pissed off some good guys on here.

IT HAPPENS!!

I have no doubt in my mind he will deal with this professionally and as soon as he is able.

It's Fall guys. Everything in order for the spring when our cars shine.

And you will have the best product for your application you will find.

My .02

Eric

Asylum Motorsports
"Where we're not happy 'til YOU'RE not happy!

'91 California Quad (Gone with just a bit of "Seller's Remorse".)
'92 3500 GT gone and not really missed. It was fun. Documented 13.47 N/A.
Money pit Beretta

Post by Money pit Beretta »

He has always taken care of me. The last time I bought some parts it took many months to get what I paid for. He more than made up for it and I was happy. At that time it was the weather and then a new contract job that got in the way. As most of you know that kind of job must be done in a set amount of time. Leaving little home time and none for anything else.
I'm a repeat buyer from ACE/Chris and would do it again. I do understand why and how you guys feel like you got screwed. I'd be a little mad myself(understatment), but I trust him. It's nice to see that everyone has kept their anger in check.

Man ACE you got to train a helper on these lights! I'm sure a few of us would be willing to help. I have more time in the winter, but that doesn't help much because that is when you have more time.

keep'em flying!
snowblindburd
Administrator

Post by snowblindburd »

Could have sworn I just submitted my post. Regardless, glad to hear from ya, Chris. I appreciate the update.

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

I'm actually the one who sent you a txt unless bman did as well.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
DTMAce

Post by DTMAce »

I appreciate you guys sticking up for me like that, though I probably don't deserve it right now. Will seriously get after these and get them done. Going to concentrate on the 5 or 6 3rd brakes I need to finish first, since I have at least 4 or 5 of them to ship out. Ugh. Didn't even realize I had that many to do! Then get the 2 sets of markers done, then get these tail lights done. That's the plan. Once I get this stuff caught up, (I also have to ship a Z04 front bumper support, and have more of those brackets to make) I will be parting out the Z.

Sorry guys, but its been sitting outdoors now for a year, its fubar, engine is done, lower end knock been developing, tranny is nearly shot and either have a valve or something fucked up on the top end. And with all the floor pan rot, its done I think. I haven't even had time to lay a wrench on it. since last fall. So more on that, but AFTER I get this stuff done first. Not going to suck up what little time I have as it is. But I plan to get that car to the scrap heap soon. Too bad too, still looks damn nice if you didn't know what was wrong with it. Maybe next year, I will find another beretta to work with, who knows. Have to admit, having it dead, the others gone, it does sap my enthusiasm a bit...

Jon, my mistake, maybe you both did. I know Bman did anyway, still thanks for slapping me awake, both of you.

I will make the effort to get on here as often as I can and keep you all updated.

Current LED duty list:

Tim (lots to do, largest project. 3rd brake, 2 sets of side markers and set of tails. (or was it 2 3rd brakes, not sure)
Mark - 3rd brake
Dubs - Just a 3rd brake I think.
Someone else - 3rd brake (went with the Z spoiler I sold a while back, still owe him that though)
and another someone else a 3rd brake.
(I will update those with names once I look them up later)

If I don't have you listed, remind me, but I will be verifying with pms/paypal, etc.

And again, I really am sorry to have dragged this out this long. Again, it was not my intention. Thanks.

timgerman

Post by timgerman »

Hey Chris. yeah it was two 3rd brake lights, 2 sets of markers and the tails.

if you're parting out your car, does it have good taillights you would sell? just sitting outside for 1 year, that really changed the condition of the car that much or was it going before that?

hope all is well.

tim

'95 Z26 Black