Business Card Interest

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
woody90gtz

Re: Business Card Interest

Post by woody90gtz »

Looks good Gerson! I took the liberty of making a couple little changes...more room for a message on the back and lightened it up for more easily readable pen scribbles, and the fade on the bottom of the Beretta logo with a little description.

Let me know what you think.
bnet-bcfront.jpg
bnet-bcback.jpg
Attachments
bnet-bc.pdf
(1.24 MiB) Downloaded 267 times

91 "SS" - WOT 3400/5spd - 13.29@101.6 - World's fastest N/A FWD Beretta
96 "T56" LS/6spd/8.8 RWD swap - 13.45@104.7 lol
GEARHEAD dezign youtube
NMBeretta

Post by NMBeretta »

I like that^^^^^

90 Chevy Beretta GT/GTZ V6 3.1
98 GMC Sierra SLE Vortec V8 5.0
01 Honda Acorrd EX 2.2
http://www.beretta.net/forum/download/f ... ew&id=1088
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

There ya go, now you can either print these at home if you wish to spend the money on ink/paper, OR I guess you can use any business card company to have them printed.

I like Woody's version as well. I think you went a bit far on the second revision Wanako by removing the resource information.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
Rodville

Post by Rodville »

I still like the idea of one person getting a big batch printed professionally and sell smaller batches to the rest of us with the proceeds going back to the site.

snowblindburd
Administrator

Post by snowblindburd »

Sweeet! Gerson and Woody save the day!

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Rodville wrote:I still like the idea of one person getting a big batch printed professionally and sell smaller batches to the rest of us with the proceeds going back to the site.
Yes this is not a bad idea, but the overhead of re-shipping and making a profit on them will make the cards expensive and I don't see the need of putting that burden on the end users... If you wish to support the site there is still a yellow donate button at the top right of the board. Also if you simply have a stated "approved board card layout" in a thread that gives any user the ability to print the cards where they choose and to what quantity and then there is no large single investment made by the board which could result with backstock and not even making the money back to cover the investment.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
diedemus

Post by diedemus »

I prefer woody's version also. I will be getting a large batch printed in a couple of months regardless and will be putting them up on the storefront. This will be active all year for some items, we just have to have some things worked out between myself and mike yet.

Styluss
Global Moderator

Post by Styluss »

I am officially completely in love with Woody's Edit.

HOWEVER... as we have discussed in prior pages of this thread, I believe that it should go to vote. We can put all three designs up in the poll.

As for who makes them/sells them/distributes them... I think that they should be available in the site store AND we should allow members to print their own as they see fit WITH THE UNDERSTANDING that the design will NOT be changed person to person.

EDIT: OR... we allow all three designs to be printed and let users pick what they print at will.

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
DUBS28

Post by DUBS28 »

I completely agree with Styluss.

GW Bancroft (on FB)
'91 Black GTZ
'93 Quasar GT 5-Speed (Under Construction)
Wanako

Post by Wanako »

f'ing Woody! :burn:

Saving the day! :D Good lookin' out bro. I really could not think of what to do extra to it. I felt it was so empty and didn't know what else to put into it, but you put the right touches in it. I got "artist's block" at the worst time. Thanks for your help man. :beer:

Ryan, if you decide to do a vote, don't put mine in there. Consider mine replaced by Woody's edit. I am completely contempt with the changes he's made to it.It looks awesome!

2.2H8TA

Post by 2.2H8TA »

Woody's edit is perfect! I haven't chimed in on this at all till' now, but it's a great idea, and I have been on the lookout for this to be done.
Around here, I've seen 1 Beretta sense I got my Z last may, and it's a 95, and otherwise identical to mine, a Z26 and the same color. Can't wait to put a card on they're car! It's at the same place everyday. Gonna print some up to use!
Thanks to everyone whose contributed to this!
Last edited by 2.2H8TA on Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

1994 AQUA ZED
Bman Gtz

Post by Bman Gtz »

Agreed, I like Woddy's edit.

BMAN

DUBS28

Post by DUBS28 »

To be fair and review for those who may not have been following along: 1 of 4
Rodville wrote:I just finished re-designing the cards for my other site and I thought I would just give it a shot. If you like it you like it, if not you don't. If I upset anyone with it tell me and I will remove the image and delete the file. All I am doing is trying to help. The borders are just there to show the printing edge of the cards and should be removed before printing.

GW Bancroft (on FB)
'91 Black GTZ
DUBS28

Post by DUBS28 »

2 of 4
KFLO 93 GT wrote:My thoughts are that you have - (1), two second chance to get the targets attention. A BFest group shot immediately shows the person that we have a community of nice cars - and that we actually meet in real life. It gives the group credibility. Put one sentence on the front, Join us at http://www.beretta.net! Then put a bit of info on the back, and leave room to write a short note.

2 minutes of crappy work:

Just my opinion, others have chimed in some agreement. The BFest group shot offers us yearly options for change, arrangement, etc.

Again, just my 2 cents. No need to roll eyes at me. :beer:

GW Bancroft (on FB)
'91 Black GTZ
DUBS28

Post by DUBS28 »

3 of 4:
DTMAce wrote:If it will help, I did just upload these bigger (400 % of actual size) images, just to be clear.

Front:

Back:

I figure since everyone has been seeing actual sized versions, maybe a larger one has more impact... :P

And I'm flexible, we can always use different car graphics, those are just what I had.

GW Bancroft (on FB)
'91 Black GTZ