Power Locks, Foglights, and Horn dont work

Have a flashing light? Gauges acting funny? Bad idle? Get your problems solved...

Post by Guest »

I know its under the steering column, but I cant find it. I had someone professionally install a remote starter and keyless entry on my car and all the wiring is so confusing under the steering column. I dont know what to look for. Ive looked every where for this damn fuse and I cant find it anywhere. What else could be causing this problem???

Post by Guest »

I don't know where a fuse would be under the steering colum, but in my beretta the fuses are on the driver's side of the dash right where the door meets the dash...I don't know where they'd be on the new interior

Decipha

Post by Decipha »

(Matrix69 @ Jun. 18 2005,17:56)Q
U
O
T
EI don't know where a fuse would be under the steering colum, but in my beretta the fuses are on the driver's side of the dash right where the door meets the dash...I don't know where they'd be on the new interior
mine 2

(4) 90s, 91, 92, 93, 94, and a 95 Supercoupe (x9)
98 Camaro SS 6spd
2000 Lincoln LS 5spd (1 of 2,331)
95 Beretta base

www.efidynotuning.com

Post by Guest »

the fuse is in behind the steeering column but i have the same problem and the fuse is good

eZ-26Rider

Post by eZ-26Rider »

open the door and look on the side of the dash, there is a little panel that is velcroed on just pop it off and change your fuse...which sounds like the main problem. I have a 95 z26.

GTZ&IROC-Z

Post by GTZ&IROC-Z »

Check the fusible links by the startor, theres like 5 there and there is a couple by the firewall under the hood, if one is corroted or broken it may cause that, check out my story on NO LIGHTS?

------------------------------His--------------------------------------------------
1991 GTZ, White on Black Interior, 3.1 3 speed auto

-----------------------------Hers-------------------------------------------------
1990 GT, Black on Red Interior, 3.1 5 Speed Stick  

Post by Guest »

less then 1ft from = batt connection by battery, one of the small wires connected to batt cable.