Rear filler panel / GTZ rim feeler /dew strips /outside mold

List any Item for a Beretta that you want to purchase
daguse5853z

Rear filler panel / GTZ rim feeler /dew strips /outside mold

Post by daguse5853z »

Just seeing what's out there. I bitched my rear filler up the other day and haven't had much luck in the yards yet. Still a couple yards left to check out tho. mines a 95 so it's the blacked out filler. I'm talking about the lower rear filler with the beretta text and the red strips. also looking for a gtz wheel. color doesn't matter really as long as it is NOT damaged or bent! would prefer black if I had my choice tho. I'm also looking for a good set of dew stripes and the outside molding that the dew stripes are attached to. It wraps around the mirror and sort of resembles a "J". The moldings and dew stripes don't have to be together so if you have one or the other let me know. Let me know if you have anything else I'm looking for! Thanks

speedy

Re: Rear filler panel / GTZ rim feeler /dew strips /outside

Post by speedy »

I have dew strips.

1991 beretta GTZ- 2.3l w41 cams, ported 086 head with a 3 angle valve job, fidanza flywheel with exedy racing clutch, 3.94fdr from and scx, so much more..
berettaboi

Post by berettaboi »

i could part with my lower fill panel for a fair price... i have a spare. it does have broken plastic near the trunk ( a chip out of the textured black filler between the actual filler panel and trunk. are they separable? haven't looked.) shipping from N.falls NY to make it cheaper

4th one's a charm, 5th one is, beginnning to sound like this is an addiction...
95 black z26, '96 White z26 awaiting new life, and 2.5 mazda trucks
daguse5853z

Post by daguse5853z »

I found a real nice lower filler in the yards and it wasn't easy. Passed up another nice filler with a crack in the part that tucks under the truck lip. I posted a pic in my build thread of it.