GTP

Tell us about your Beretta and Post an Image
Ne14a6tee9

GTP

Post by Ne14a6tee9 »

I have to say...very good decision there Geoff!

Gotta love GTP's...  

-Chris
‘90 Teal Indy 5 speed :Yahoo!:
'17 HRV EX
MY91GT(Z)

GTP

Post by MY91GT(Z) »

love my gtp also but im glad i still have my beretta 2 cause i like to have fun w/ the 5 sp thats the only that sux bout gtp's but they r fun and i have lil over700 in perrrf. i buy used to save money and the car is great and have no kr issues

93 GT cammed 3500 TORSEN, headers,intake,wilwood,poly/delrin mounts, 2.5 S.S,Exhaust,dickman kits,GTUspoiler,Euro headlights-tails-mirrors-fender flares-spoiler,Intrax/Koni,91+blk interior,rr disk swap,s.s.clutch line
Shizzy

GTP

Post by Shizzy »

(heavywoody @ Nov. 17 2006,17:32)QUOTEAfter working hard this week to finish getting things buttoned up on the GTP before we head up to MI for the wedding, I finally got everything situated for the most part, and here are some pics.

Washed, claybared, waxed, treated the leather, cleaned the piss outta the engine bay, got floormats, added the front license plate cover (was missing when bought), fixed the exhaust sag, and fixed a couple rattles on the inside. The only thing I need to get now to make me happy is the postive terminal post cover that attaches to the fuse box cover, and I still need to remove the "3" and "6" in yellow from the top coilpack.

Come wash my car while you're at it.

heavywoody
Global Moderator

GTP

Post by heavywoody »

LOL... I'm actually closer to you now "Shizzy"... Mara and I live in the Charlotte, NC area now.

How ya been man?

Geoff
95 Z26 Turbo 3400 5spd - R&D Project
Beretta Preservation Society - Director of Acquisitions
Shizzy

GTP

Post by Shizzy »

(heavywoody @ Jan. 14 2007,08:04)QUOTELOL... I'm actually closer to you now "Shizzy"... Mara and I live in the Charlotte, NC area now.

How ya been man?
hehe! I'm real good man! You married or what?! ÂÂÂ NC huh?! sweet!  Give me a buzz if you're ever on AIM or anything.