Interest in poly torque strut for ~ $40 shipped?

Want to know how to get more out of your Beretta? Or have a mod you would like to share?
IsaacHayes

Post by IsaacHayes »

Jon, I will place an order for the bushings once I have all of the parts in my possession and have filled with the poly. That way if it doesn't fill them all, I know how many sets of bushings to order, to save on shipping so I'm not making multiple orders. Also I am gonna send you a PM on 60*v6 check it in a sec.

This first run will be cheap guys. We are working hard to keep it that way. So those that want this later, will be kicking them selves for not getting in on this!   We will probably do more runs, but price will be higher due to using off the shelf bushings and it will no longer be a special priced first time run.

Image Image 2010 project (click pic)
1994 3100 BERETTA. 200,000+ miles.
16.0 @ 84.41mph when stock. Now ???
Original L82 w/LA1, LX9, & LX5 parts!!!

soon to be OBD1 tuned...
Forced_Firebird

Post by Forced_Firebird »

Get while the getting is good. Due to tooling expenses (and Issac not having anymore poly) the price is going to have to go up.

Here's the finished product ready to ship to Isaac (with the exception of the steel sleeves)...

Old motor: 3.1 iron head turbo
Under construction: 3.4RWD/3500 hybrid 11.5:1SCR, ported/polished, 300adv dur cam, yellow springs, fabricated headers, Clevite Bearing, Mellings oil pump...
Future projects: 3.1/3400, and 3.4/3500 twin turbo
IsaacHayes

Post by IsaacHayes »

Right now we have them cut and will be shipped to me as soon as the sleeves are done for them.

We only have 2 left for custom set aside. So in order of those that asked I will offer that.

Steph, do you still want one solid aluminum?
Cliff, do you still want one 1" shorter bore to bore? And are you sure that's how you want it, 1" shorter?
Geoff, if one of the above opt out, you are next in line for custom. If not then there might be another run but it won't be as cheap as this one. I think there will be a run for the J body mounts using the same stock material so we can do a few more L body mounts at that time maybe, but the pricing of course will be higher than this first special run. I hope we all come out at least even on this run! I know ForcedFirebird has already fronted a lot in material costs and tooling (wore out lots of cutters), and I will soon be sending him some money when they come into my hands. A lot of thanks goes to him for helping me (us) out and all the work he has done. I've spent a lot of hours drawing up 5 different designs and checking them, but he has done all the real work so far!

soon to be OBD1 tuned...
nitrofish

Post by nitrofish »

I want one solid aluminum as well, and I can pay right away

Devon Whitman
94 Quad Zed
Bfest's Quickest Normally Aspirtated Quad 4
IsaacHayes

Post by IsaacHayes »

Nitro, I'll put you down as 4th for custom mount. Unless you stated previously before the others? Maybe you can get in on the next one if all else fails.

soon to be OBD1 tuned...
MY91GT(Z)

Post by MY91GT(Z) »

where do we send the money this will look nice w/ the others i have cant wait

93 GT cammed 3500 TORSEN, headers,intake,wilwood,poly/delrin mounts, 2.5 S.S,Exhaust,dickman kits,GTUspoiler,Euro headlights-tails-mirrors-fender flares-spoiler,Intrax/Koni,91+blk interior,rr disk swap,s.s.clutch line
1988GTU

Post by 1988GTU »

Those sure do look good!  If I had a use for one I'd pick one up without a doubt.

_________
-------------
heavywoody
Global Moderator

Post by heavywoody »

I'll wait patiently for one that's 1" shorter.

Geoff
95 Z26 Turbo 3400 5spd - R&D Project
Beretta Preservation Society - Director of Acquisitions
spacecadetz26

Post by spacecadetz26 »

so having them engraved is going to make them cost more?

I just want 2 for now. One solid one regular.

Steph
94 Camaro B4C Special Service Package
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Let me know when and where to send the money... Also if you could PM me the bushing numbers... I may be able to use those in my current FFP one with some slight modification.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
Asylum

Post by Asylum »

(spacecadetz26 @ Mar. 27 2008,11:41)QUOTEso having them engraved is going to make them cost more?

I just want 2 for now. One solid one regular.
Ya, I could of lived without the engraving. But I suppose he wants to get his name out.

Eric

Asylum Motorsports
"Where we're not happy 'til YOU'RE not happy!

'91 California Quad (Gone with just a bit of "Seller's Remorse".)
'92 3500 GT gone and not really missed. It was fun. Documented 13.47 N/A.
nitrofish

Post by nitrofish »

I'd be able to live without the engraving as well seeing as mine won't be going in a 60* car

Devon Whitman
94 Quad Zed
Bfest's Quickest Normally Aspirtated Quad 4
IsaacHayes

Post by IsaacHayes »

Engraving is not costing you guys a cent more, so calm down!! LOL
The 60* Inclusive logo is just name of the line of stuff (FF specializes in 60* stuff), so thats the name of his operation. If you don't want that showing when you take off your splash guards, just flip it around so that side is towards the motor. You're not really going to see the part once installed anyways.  

Jon, I've sent you a PM on 60degreev6.

It will be a little while before I can ship them out still, I have to wait for them to get to me, then I have to complete them. Once I have them in my hand and have filled them with poly and see how many that does, I will open a thread in the sales section to take payment. There will be a limited # of the filled poly ones (as many as it fills) and after that I will have to order the energy suspension bushings to complete the rest which will reflect the extra cost of those bushings in the price. I don't know how many the liquid poly will do, it might do them all, might not.

I had the bstuff thread on my laptop, with the pages open in tabs and just hibernated it but it locked up and I had to reboot it, so I no longer have that info. I should of saved the pages instead of just hibernating the laptop. Hopefully bstuff will be back up when I've got them ready as I know there was some on there that are not on here that wanted them. I don't even remember how many people wanted them so I don't know how fast these will go.

I'll probably just take orders first come first serve when the sales thread opens, as this was just a feeler to gauge interest. Don't worry I will give a heads up when the thread will open so you guys can be ready. It's kind of hard to do these types of sales with a limited quantity at a good price they are sure to go fast!  

I could perhaps take a limited number of orders now to secure your spot, but that would be a guess at how many the poly will fill. If it didn't fill all of them that I already took payment for, I'd need to get extra payment for the ES bushings. the estimated price for those is going to be 15-13 more or so depending on how many I order.

So to break it down:
$45 shipped for the liquid poly filled ones. (not sure how many it will yield yet)

$58-60 shipped for the remaining ones in this batch that the liquid didn't fill, and will get the energy suspension bushings.

$?? shipped future runs. Price will be slightly higher and will have the ES bushings. More than above, but not a ton more.

-Note- even the $45 shipped liquid poly filled ones can use the ES bushings if the filled poly wears out. I will make a .PDF showing what part numbers and how to install replacement bushings. I know some like 3x00-Modified have some powerful motors and do a lot of beating on them, so don't worry you still have options if/when you wear them out to replace the poly and keep going!

Hope that answers all questions. I'm trying my best to make everyone happy with this undertaking, but that can be hard. Bare with me folks.

soon to be OBD1 tuned...
Asylum

Post by Asylum »

Yadda Yadda yadda!

Give me your PP address and send me one PLEASE!

3 weeks 'til the first race and I don't have time for any more delays, your fault or not. Shiet happens, but so does the schedule.

I'm sorry, but if you can't get it in the mail by mid next week, I'll get an MRZ overnighted from Montreal.

Eric

Asylum Motorsports
"Where we're not happy 'til YOU'RE not happy!

'91 California Quad (Gone with just a bit of "Seller's Remorse".)
'92 3500 GT gone and not really missed. It was fun. Documented 13.47 N/A.
IsaacHayes

Post by IsaacHayes »

If they get to me early next week I can have them filled that day and one sent out. But will ~1.5 weeks be enough time to clear Canada customs? Customs always hangs for a looong time to and from Canada.

Do you not have a dogbone at all now or something? Or are you thinking the change during races would throw off your ET or something?

I can send you my PP address and the day I can ship out I can email you or PM or whatever to verify it's ok time frame, if not, I can refund you.

soon to be OBD1 tuned...