BerettaFest 2012 Location Proposals: OPEN

Archive section for Bfest Topics
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Re: BerettaFest 2012 Location Proposals: OPEN

Post by 3X00-Modified »

DTMAce wrote: Obviously, yes! lol

BTW, once we get around to voting, you guys might want to send out a "put your vote in" e-mail to members on the yahoo list and on the site, to be sure to get everyone's attention, in case some are not hovering around the boards. Just want to make sure that everyone gets a chance to make their vote, especially those who are interested in going.
We try this every year...

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
BigDoug

Post by BigDoug »

Was the Date extended or was there some proposals. I am a newbe and have some idea-ers and I see there are some local members - I'm just sayin?

I'm also a retired aerospace engineer looking for a hobbie.
Attachments
Here it sits!
Here it sits!

DTMAce

Post by DTMAce »

You have to join the yahoo group for berettafest in order to vote for the proposals. Most of them are also posted here in this section, for review. But to vote for the one you would want to be able to visit in 2012, you have to join the yahoo group page:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Bfest/

Once you are an approved member, you will be able to visit the poll's and vote for a location. Proposals for each location are also found here. Be sure to look them all over, before voting.

94' Z26 Project - 95' Base Project - Custom LED Light Conversions!
Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan

scannerman

Post by scannerman »

Looks like the voting was super close.

I'm tired of trying to figure out the totals. i'll wait for the official word.

2009 Cobalt SS LNF
1995 Z26 3100 auto <--- Totalled
1989 base 2.8 auto <-- Sold
DTMAce

Post by DTMAce »

Well, till we hear the final verdict (verification that everyone voted in the correct polls) we won't know for sure. I was surprised to see that no one voted for St Louis..

I had the totals figured right providing that everyone voted correctly... lol But I was reluctant to post anything, didn't want to stir up trouble, especially since I have nothing to do with setting it all up.. :P

Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan

scannerman

Post by scannerman »

yea i was looking through the votes and saw a few that were in the wrong pole and even a couple of people who voted twice....

2009 Cobalt SS LNF
1995 Z26 3100 auto <--- Totalled
1989 base 2.8 auto <-- Sold
DTMAce

Post by DTMAce »

Actually, I can't understand how anyone can get at least two of them wrong. One says "vote here if you never attended a beretta fest", and the other "vote here if you attended one beretta fest". The confusing one for some people (I did this wrong the second time I voted) is the more than one beretta fest. Maybe it should read something like "if you have attended two or more beretta fests, vote here". lol

I know next year they will be changing the voting structure a bit, to make all this easier, so that's good. Anyway, should be interesting this year.

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

They get it wrong every year and every year they do their vote will be tossed. Sorry but it's easier than trying to decipher what they were thinking.

Voting next year will be at the event for those attending and those who've attended more than one, so then we only have to have one poll online. We need to also just get a list of those who've attended and may not be present this year and then only have one poll.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"